Hello, World of Blogging.
My apologies for my brief hiatus. Have been suffering from a rather severe case of Incredible Laziness as well as Self Pity, due to the severity of my burn.
As previously stated, it has greatly inhibited my ability to move, which would be perfectly acceptable did this not also mean that I am, at the present moment, also incapable of dancing.
I should clarify. I am not a particularly talented dancer. This is the polite way of explaining that my movements are reminiscent of a back up dancer for a 1990’s boy band.
What I lack in grace, I make up for in enthusiasm.
I hurl myself around the room, fist pumping and leaping into the air. Overwhelmed by my natural talent, I often attempt more complex moves.
This is yet another Bad Idea.
Struck by genius, I blissfully begin to arrange my feet in what I am convinced is a most artistic manner. Allowing myself to be carried by my perceived beat of the music (which typically has absolutely no basis in the true beat), I swirl around, bursting with pure Dance Energy.
This often ends with me crashing joyously into solid objects (furniture, pets, the occasional small child).
It is one of my most treasured activities, and my inability to fully participate in it is most devastating. To make up for my stillness, I have been showing my continued appreciation for songs by more ferocious head nodding and increased singing volume.
My vocal capabilities make me look like a ballerina.
Not much else to report here - was nearly accosted by an angry transvestite, took a final exam today, have skin peeling in all sorts of attractive manners… All quite typical, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment